Department of Home Affairs - South Africa Complaint
Marital status not updated - Marital status change
I am getting married in a few days time and was advised by the Pastor of my incorrect marraige status at Home affairs.
Home Affairs office Benoni as well as the call centre advised me to call off the wedding and wait for the head office in Pretoria to update my status.
This advice was given with probably three months or more but no one knows. I was refused a case number as I was told it doesn't warrant one. If I have a problem with it I should go back to my divorce lawyer and redo the entire story.
With a wedding a few days away I am basically advised due to home affairs lack of competancy. We have to cancel our wedding and loose all the money!
Surely as South Africans we deserve better service!!!
What are we supposed to do?????
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Department of Home Affairs - South Africa reviews
- Homedepot Marital Status
- Delayed Marital Status Change
- Married 4 months - marital status still shows single!!!!!!!!!
- INCORRECT MARITAL STATUS ON HOME AFFAIRS SYSTEM
- status still says im married
- Marital status INCORRECT @ HOME AFFAIRS SOUTH AFRICA
- Home Warranty
- Marriage certificate
- Marital Status INCORRECT at Home Affairs
- LLC Revision - Lied to about status of current LLC
- No response to emails, No receipt of merchandise
- Update - Product Delivered
- POOR SERVICE AND STUPID MANAGEMENT AT MALAYSIA CITIBANK.
- Great Service
- PAckage was not delevered.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you